Thursday, May 08, 2008

Special People at Kinder

It is nearly Mother's Day, so we had a special day at kinder today to celebrate.  Everyone got to invite their mum to kinder for morning tea.   If your mum was working, you could invite your nan instead.  Well, mum wasn't actually working, but I invited nan to come along too.    We all had a great morning tea together.

I painted a special picture for mum.

Then I gave nan an extra special treat - a hand wash and massage.  

My kinder teacher Mai made her special hand scrub for us to use and all the mum's and nan's got to go home with silky soft skin and smelling beautiful.

It was a really fantastic day.  Thanks for coming to spend a special day with us nan.
Love Princess George

PS - the special ingredients for the scrub are salt flakes, brown sugar, olive oil, lavender and lots of other delicious smelling oils.

2 comments:

  1. Nan looks a little nervous Milla - I hope she liked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting getting to take your Nan to kindy. I bet she loved it! I can't wait for kindy if I get to take my Ma!! Love Henry xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!