Friday, May 09, 2008

More Visitors

Did I tell you that my friends Marah and Odd (Sarah and Ed) have come to have a holiday in Melbourne and they are staying with us?  

Today, when everyone else was at work, mum and I took Marah to the zoo.  We had a great time and we got to see and do all sorts crazy things that we don't normally get to do at the zoo.

Naturally we checked out all the Aussie animals.  
The platypus was too shy to come out, but we gave the statue a kiss anyway.

Then we sifted through giant insect poo to look for insect eggs!

And finally we gave the kangaroos a pat and a feed!

We had a great day at the zoo, I hope that I get to do other cool things with Marah before she goes traveling again.
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Milla it must have been so much fun taking Marah around the zoo and doing the good things that you don't usually do. love nan & pop xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!