Monday, March 24, 2008

Barbeque

We finally had a barbeque for dinner tonight.  Can you believe it, it is the first barbeque we have had since Clement arrived a month ago!

To celebrate the Bombers beating North Melbourne this afternoon, we had kangaroo steaks.  (By we, I really mean dad and Clement!  I prefer lamb and salad.)  

Clement really liked the steaks, he had extra!  
Love Princess George

PS - We really need to get our yard and spa fixed so we can barbeque more often.  Next on the barbeque menu for Clement - kanga bangas!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:22 PM

    Glad dad & Clement like the kangaroo steaks, don't think I could even try one. I actually have a couple in the freezer but can't make myself cook them. love you Nan & Poppy xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!