Sunday, June 24, 2007

Performance Anxiety?

Today was our dancing mid-year performance. It was my first ever dance performance and I was a little bit scared. My group was dancing first.

We did the first dance and everybody clapped. They were clapping for all of the girls, not just me. I decided not to do the second dance with the rest of the class - I wanted to do the dancing all by myself, so that all the clapping would be for me!

I love dancing and I love people watching me dance, taking photos of me and cheering. Maybe if I practice my steps, I can do a solo in the end of year concert and then all the clapping will be just for me.



AJ has danced for a big audience before, so he wasn't afraid. After his performance, he even went in the dance competitions. He didn't win, but he did make the final - that means he was one of the best dancers there!

AJ and my big-girl friend Chloe convinced me dance with them in the final dance - the Bear Hunt. It was great fun, perhaps sharing the applause isn't so bad after all.

Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:15 PM

    AJ & Milla you both look fantastic in your dance gear, we were really proud of you when we watched you both dance, keep up the good dancing, we will watch again at end of year concert. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!