Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bungee

It was cold and wet today, so we had to use our imagination to pretend that we were playing outside and having fun. At circus, I pretended that I was a beach kid, playing on the beach. Mum was a footy chick, so it didn't really matter that it was raining.

As a part of the outdoor fun day at circus, we did bungee tricks and pretended that we were outside. I sat on a bungee swing while mum and Jen bounced me up into the clouds. It was so much fun. I bounced so high, that I was flying through the clouds.

I loved the bungee ( I think that mum did too).
Love Princess George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:07 PM

    Milla that looks like cool fun on the bungee, you must have so much fun at circus school. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!