Friday, February 17, 2012

Party Time!


It seems that mum isn’t the only one feeling guilty that I didn’t get to celebrate my 10th birthday with my whole family.  Nan and pop must have been feeling guilty too because I had a small party there with my Yarrawonga friends, then when I went home we had another cake day and of course more presents at our place on my actual birthday! 

(if I can find any pics from pop I will put them here!)

Now that mum is back from India, I get to have a birthday party with my friends too.  We headed down to Adventure Park in Geelong

I think that a water park is the best place to hang out with friends for a birthday!


Oh and of course there was more cake.


Now that I have finished ALL my birthday celebrations, I must officially be ten!
Love AJ Pickle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!