Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fairy in the Park

AJ and I had more birthday parties to go to today.  AJ's party was in Altona and mine was in Fairfield.  We dropped AJ to go to his party with a friend and then we went to Fairfield.  We got there early so we decided to have a play in Fairfield Park.

It was beautiful in the park, running along the banks of the river, climbing rocks and playing in the garden.  I was having so much fun that I could have stayed there all day but I did have a party to go to.
Luckily I went to the party, it was fantastic.  We climbed through a cupboard into fairy land to play games, have a picnic (I loved the blue lemonade) and go on a treasure hunt.

I love birthday parties.  It is only 3 more months until I get to have a real birthday party!
Love Princes George

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:01 AM

    Milla you are a beautiful fairy.This party must have been heaps of fun. Hope your party was as much fun AJ.Love Nan & Pop xx

    ReplyDelete

Please show that you were here and leave some comment love!